Other people’s negligence sends thousands of Texans to the hospital each year. Often, on top of the suffering from an injury, you may experience resistance from insurance companies in paying for the treatment you deserve. Your medical bills compound on each other, and you may be unable to work. There’s no reason you should be stuck with all the costs that can result from another party’s negligence. Furthermore, the other party’s responsibility is not limited to covering your bills—they are also liable for your pain and suffering. A Pearland personal injury attorney will help you get full and fair relief for your damages.
Personal injuries in Texas come from a wide variety of causes. Consult with us for any of the following:
- Car and Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Paralysis/Catastrophic Injury
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD)
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Bites
- Slip and Fall Injuries or other Premises Liability Cases
Many Personal Injury Victims Survive Severe Vehicle Accidents
We are experienced in vigorously pursuing your rights in car and truck accidents in Pearland, Texas. We quickly evaluate your case and recommend the best course of action for your individual situation.
Common vehicular accident causes include the following:
- Driver Inattention — Especially with younger or less experienced drivers, there are so many distractions. Talking on the phone, texting and even changing the radio station and interacting with passengers can all take eyes off the road for a few seconds.
- Aggressive Driving — The Super Speeder law of 2010 is part of Texas’s campaign against aggressive driving. When drivers are focused on arriving at their destinations as soon as possible, and they consider their fellow drivers obstacles to that goal, accidents happen.
- Alcohol — Even a couple of drinks can impair a driver, and an impaired driver on our crowded streets is simply too dangerous for a victim or an accident lawyer to tolerate.
- Mechanical Failures — Car parts or tires can give out at the worst moments, causing drivers to lose control of the vehicle.
- Faulty highway design or poor maintenance — Unsafe roads conditions, blind curves, poor signage and bad lighting contribute to numerous accidents.
Many Personal Injury Victims Experience Ongoing Trauma
If a car accident, negligence by others, or other injury has left you in pain, you may suffer from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD). RSD is a nerve disorder causing intense, continuous pain in the hands, legs, arms or feet. Other symptoms include pathological changes to the bone and skin, skin color changes, swelling and stiffness in joints, and motor impairment. Our personal injury attorneys represent trauma victims who develop RSD after an accident.
Some Families Mourn Wrongful Deaths
Losing a loved one through the negligence of others is especially painful. You may feel the accident or injury could easily have been prevented. If the victim was your family’s primary income earner, long-lasting financial consequences often add to the family’s woes. Our firm vigorously pursuers cases around Texas wrongful death cases with the mission of winning fair compensation for our clients.
You Need Personal Injury Attorneys with Experience
Our Pearland personal injury attorneys have decades of experience, and millions of dollars in settlements, to our name. We’ve become experts at handling your injury case and offer an unmatched personal commitment to our clients.
You Need A Law Firm that is Committed to You
We are committed to investing the time and resources required to fully represent every case through the successive stages of investigation, preparation and trial. Our goal is the same as yours—a just and reasonable settlement.
You Need Legal Representation That is Ethical and Caring
At our law firm, all clients are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve during their time of great need. We are experts in successfully handling your injury case. We excel at helping our clients assert their rights in all types of injury cases. We believe success in the legal system is important, but just as important is the relationship we have with our clients. Personal injury cases can be traumatic, and we understand that and will treat you like a member of our own family. We offer an unmatched personal commitment to our clients and achieve success on their behalf.